TERMS & CONDITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions of the company SONICWAVE Intellectual Property Rights Unless otherwise indicated, the Website is the property of SONICWAVE and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics of any kind and regardless of format (herein, collectively or individually, the “ Contents ") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (the "Marks") are owned and controlled by SONICWAVE. They are protected by copyright and trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual property laws or regulations in Germany, other countries and others international trade fairs. The Content and the Marks are provided “as is” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted , displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever , unless the prior written consent of SONICWAVE is expressly provided herein. SONICWAVE reserves all rights to the Website, the Content and the Marks.
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot primarily be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text (1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our website https://www.sonicwave.org/.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it SONICWAVE conditions.
(3) The presentation of the goods on our website does not represent a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order a service. By ordering the desired service, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received on our website, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided for on our website.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Get started” button
3) Checking the information in the payment dashboard
4) Press the “Subscribe” button
5) After payment has been processed, the customer receives an invitation link. This leads him/her to
§3 Prices, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include statutory sales tax and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by bank transfer, credit card (Visa, etc.).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery here takes place within working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the delivery location, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold, even in the case of a mail order purchase, only passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Notwithstanding SONICWAVE's ownership rights in the Submissions, all layouts and original source files ("Projects") created on behalf of Customer belong to Customer and Customer is the sole owner of the copyright for all Projects. In the event that a legal act would result in SONICWAVE becoming the full or partial owner of a project and not a customer, SONICWAVE irrevocably and permanently assigns its entire shares in the project to the customer without restriction. Customer warrants that all materials provided to SONICWAVE as examples or as material for inclusion in a project during the design process are the property of Customer and do not infringe or misappropriate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property Rights etc. Right of publication. SONICWAVE always reserves the right to share the customer's demos/layouts publicly (social media, website, etc.).
§6 Right of withdrawal
SONICWAVE reserves the right to refuse refunds at its sole discretion and without notice or liability to the customer. Refund requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Should the customer request a refund during the first month of use, all materials produced by SONICWAVE are the property of the Company and may not be used by the customer in any way. If a refund is deemed appropriate, a 25% fee will be applied to the remaining billing cycle. SONICWAVE reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against the customer for violations of this paragraph.